1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sell or trade my lifted jeep or custom motorcycle or both for a plow truck.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gordy3683, Dec 29, 2008.

1. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

like the title says i would like to trade either my lifted cherokee or my custom motorcycle or both for a good running, and reliable plow truck, with a plow that is in good working condition as well. i would prefer to trade but they are for sale as well. thank you, here are the links to each of my ads on craigslist with pictures. if you want better pics let me know they were taken with my cell phone. thanks.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/972757673.html

https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=972768318&db=lv

2. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

prices are best offer and will entertain all trade offers that consist of a plow truck diesel or gas

3. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Gordy,

I see the Jeep (looks good) in the 1st link but the 2nd link asks for a password.Just thought you'd want to know we can't see the bike.

4. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

thanks man, i put the wrong link in. heres the correct link to view my bike.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/972768318.html

5. fordmstng66

fordmstng66 Senior Member

It would help if you made the pics of the bike larger, it is hard to see the mods you made. May help to sell faster.

6. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

sorry they were taken with my cell phone. if anyone wants better pics let me get you email address and ill send them, sorry guys.

7. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

heres bigger pictures of my bike, i included 1 of how it looked stock so you can see the difference. i am also willing to trade the jeep or bike or both for a truck that has a mount and wiring on it, or a 98 and newer f250 with the powerstroke or the v10

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  8. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

will also consider trucks with at least a plow mount. or 98 and newer f250

9. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

to the top

10. fast*st

fast*st Junior Member

Looks like it was a CBR 600 F4, what year? Crashed and repainted? Any pics of the jeep?

11. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

yeah its a 2000 cbr f4 with a f4i tail conversion and lots of other stuff. no its never been crashed, some kids did tip it over in my driveway though and put a few tiny scratches on the right side fairing and chipped off a very small piece but its not noticable unless your next to the bike. i did everything to the bike so it would be different and look good. there is a full description of the bike and my jeep on the links i posted. the link for my bike that i posted in the first post is wrong i inserted the correct 1 in post number 4 but the link for my jeep does work.

12. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

jeep is sold, still have bike if someone wants to buy it. price is best offer so dont be shy unless your gonna lowball me. if its a reasonable offer i will consider it. thanks

13. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

Hey, you emailed me a few days ago about one of the trucks I have (91 F150 I think). I have a few others for sale if you're interested. Its the "trade my 3 for your 1" on here and there's an ad on CL too.

14. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

yeah i meant to put 96 f150 but id also be interested in you 95 bronco. i traded my jeep though, so i only have my bike to trade if you would be interested. let me know.

15. gordy3683

gordy3683 Junior Member

bump......