1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

lets see your sled here mine

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

2. porter lawncare

porter lawncare Member

red ones is my seld white one is a buddys

3. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

Heres mine

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

4. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

heres my latest sled, they out priced themselves so now i keep them longer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres my old ones no order but they were all new

[​IMG]

5. IPLOWSNO

6. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

This is a pic of last years sled. It was a 2010 Ski Doo Renegade X-pkg 800R.

This years will be the same, just the 2011 version of it.

Sled Pic #2.jpg

7. Bigdoghd

Bigdoghd Member

I'll have to uncover mine. Not sure what condition it's in MXZ 600 that was mint untill my youngest son got his hands on it. I heard it was rolled last year and partially repaired. Guess that's why it's under a blue tarp :angry:

8. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

tell him to get his piggy bank out

9. Bigdoghd

Bigdoghd Member

Need to drag it to the shop and check it out, man it was such a clean sled. A buddy of mine is really into sledding and we have been handing out more, so It would make an excellant sled. I just didn't realize what had happen to mine.

10. mwalsh9152

mwalsh9152 Senior Member

I had the same sled, but an 800. Best trail sled I ever owned, made me wish I switched to twins sooner!

Im not feeling the look of the new sleds. Once I have the opportunity, I'll buy another ZR CCE

11. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

gotta admit the rider forward position of today is so much more comfortable to me comming off an 03 xcsp600 was a night and day difference in comfort

12. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice sled. So you upgrade every year?

13. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Not every year. I loved that sled but I test drove and loved the 800Etec I rode last year and wanted to run one of those this year. Last year was a low mileage year for me @ 1755miles for the season. The previous year was 4000 and the year before was 3000. Both of those years I had a 2008 GSX 800R so after two seasons the sled had a tad north of 7000 miles on it and no one wanted to touch it when I tried to sell it. So that drove me to try keeping them for a year so that the mileage was in a more acceptable range to prospective buyers.

14. IPLOWSNO

yea the new cats are hideous lol and thats an 800 also when i was doing the headlight i managed to put tape in the right places to make it appear as a 600 i pissed alot of tcat owners off being on theyre bumper, then passing them when the going got rough

15. LaPlante's

LaPlante's Junior Member

2009 Ski doo mxz 600 ETEC

3mf3p63oc5V55T55R5ac3f7179dcfa18d13d0.jpg

16. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

17. Iceman26

Iceman26 Junior Member

I just joined this site and thought I would share pictures my sleds. The first one is my current creation and the second was my past sled that I put a lot of work and money into.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ice

18. IPLOWSNO

thanks,

thats my current sled 80 horsepower ,all my other sleds were 150hp mod sleds. but the fun factor is worth the loss. i ride off trail tight trail and thats where that sled shines imo

19. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

No pics of old sleds but here are the only sled pics I have

Speedwerx 800 mod (friends sled a few years ago)
    [​IMG]

just picked this up 08 summit with SHR 860 bigbore around 175hp waiting to head west to real snow
    [​IMG]

Just a funny picture
    [​IMG]

20. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

First Pic, is my old 07 800 HO

Second pic, is one of our fearless leaders, doing a snow dance worship.

2nd pic is in Pulaski NY

n38811006_33018116_3898.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg