1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SEHP No left right, but goes up and down.

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Bmxdkj, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

As the title states, I have a 2 plug MinMount plow with an SEHP pump set up on it. The plow goes up and down with no problems, but when you go to move it left and right, the plow wants to move and sometimes slowly does (and when I mean slow, I mean S L O W). What should I start checking for, all grounds and connections are fine obviously and the pump is running when you go to move it left and right. Where should I start?
  2. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i had the same problem i cleaned the valves and replaced the cross over releif valve and it works super so first try cleaning the valves (cartrages) with brake part cleaner and go from there fisher has great mechanics guides on there website that helped me alot
  3. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

Alright update, I took out each cartridge and cleaned them, bench tested them and put them back in. I replaced the one I thought was bad and still nothing. I'm getting pressure in both the lines going to the angle pistons. What could be causing this inside the valve block? Any ideas? Thank you!
  4. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Maybe water in the fluid? thats freezing the valves?

Just a thought...
  5. Bmxdkj

Bmxdkj Member

No way, plows been in my garage, plus I swtiched all the valves from my other plow which I know works, and still nothing.