1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SEHP - No Fluid Level Plug

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rbergevine, Nov 5, 2008.

1. rbergevine

rbergevine Member

I have a SEHP just like the one in this photo. According to all the Fisher doc, there is supposed to be a fluid level plug on the short wall between the serial tag and the manifold. But there isn't one on my pump housing - just like in the photo !! I have my own workarounds for this but I want to know if anybody can tell me what the story is with this? Is there no fluid level plug on these units at all? Why does all the doc show it?

2. rbergevine

rbergevine Member

Continued my search on this site and found the answer from 3 years ago.

Looks like I have an older housing (as did this old poster and also the pic I borrowed from above) . I bought the truck w/MM plow and overhauled the entire plow and it now works great. (It did not work when I got it - poorly maintained) So just another learning item as far as this housing not having a fluid level plug. No big deal but was good to find the answer.

Safe plowing season to all.