1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking A Snow & Ice Treatment Contract

Discussion in 'Employment' started by GETICIG, Jan 29, 2015.

GETICIG Junior Member

GETICIG has a 9'ft wide SNOWAY plow, and 2.2 yard Salt DOGG salt spreader on a 2007 Chevy 3500 Silverado Dually with 4x4 and John Deere Skid Loader and new snow blower. Will work both commercial and residential properties. I also have the man power for shovelers. I've worked for numerous home owners for more than 20 years. Most recently and as of early 2014 I ended a sub-contractor contract with associate for 7 years and the relationship folded and now I'm looking for better work and contracts. Please contact me if you have further questions. Management Companies and HOA's are welcome. Insured and driving privileges and registration are all in good standing. Southern Maryland is my neighborhood and I can travel to W.DC, VA, and Metropolitan Area.,[​IMG]

GETICIG Junior Member

My Equipment.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2015