1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

See you next season...!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Turf Commando, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

This year wasn't great profit under 50%, you have to take the good winters with the bad. Obviously alot of fly by night ''Plow Boys'' learned the hard way (truck & plow 4 sale)..

I'll be back next season and the ones after that, hope everyone has a wonderful spring ....See you next time Joe Turf Commando ''We take Command of your Lawn''...:waving:

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Take care have a safe summer! Uhh… make lots of money! payup

:waving: :waving: :waving:

3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Have a good one. The grass is starting to grow here and we may start to cut in two weeks. A little head start over previous years.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!;)

5. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

everyone have a good safe summer, lets come back twice as strong and make these damn lowballers go away!

6. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

cya next season be safe all...:salute:

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

The national radar shows pretty heavy snow over Cleveland right now. Is it snowing there?

8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

GV, only you. :D

9. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

For us in Kansas City-much better than average year. Another safe year with no injuries or accidents! Its a great time to buy for next year. Already bought an extra tailgate spreader and a truck an plow. On the lookout for a steal on an extra Speedwing.

The great thing about lowballers is buying their equiptment-even in good years they can't make any money at $25/50 per push. It's a pain to bid against but try to work to my advantage in savings on equiptment and chemical costs.

10. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

We had a good season here, i'm going to pick and choose my summer work, if the residental customers don't take the price oh well, i'll spent time at home, take my puppy to the lake or mowing my own yard