1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sedona ripsaws

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by IPLOWSNO, Nov 24, 2011.

1. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

anyone have them?i can't show a pic yet but if someone can put em up they look killer, i am mounting them tomorow

2. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

Don't have them, but I've heard they are excellent tires, but very, very heavy...

ripsaws.jpg

3. IPLOWSNO

yea they are heavy, but my flying thru the air days are over and ballast is good for plowing right lol

lots oh rubber on these badboys, thanks for the pic, dave t appreciate it

4. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

No problem, and I think you have yourself a very tough, aggressive tire for many, many miles! Thumbs Up

5. IPLOWSNO

i wanted your tires but couldn't make the numbers work, and every dollar counts for some reason since i was left with change hahaha

6. irv

irv Senior Member

just bought a set ot trailfinder tires for the rubicon from discount tire.com online. found out they had a set at the rockford il store. had them mounted on an extra set of
    stock rims.black fri weekend special. out the door for less than 230.00
    looks like they should be good for snow--irv

go to discounttire.com or discounttirediect.com
    been looking at them for months
    those sedonas should kick b--t

general 402.jpg

general 403.jpg

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  7. IPLOWSNO

took forever to get the old mud lites off, thank god my buddy bought a new tire machine from china freight, i bent everything there was too bend lol but it was adequate to do the job, but just

snow they should work good, not trying to get muddy mind you i tried her in the river, you really need to get the power down to fling mud,bars are kinda close together but if ya wanted to sculpt it hmmmmnnnnnnn.

i had a real wicked out of balance thing going on so i am gonna check pressures and so forth, maybe take her for a ride tommorow i'll be able to judge it a little better imo

8. irv

irv Senior Member

any pics on the wheeler?

9. IPLOWSNO

not yet irv, i am experiencing computer malfunctions as in 2 many pics and not enough space lol sounds like i need a new computer too lol