1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Secure them loads!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RepoMan1968, Feb 2, 2012.

1. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

Found this on another site , typical negligence .YOUR FIRED

Deere!.jpg

2. H&HPropertyMait

H&HPropertyMait Senior Member

OUCH. used to work for a company that didnt chain anything down, they had a pallet full of pavers blast thru the back window and crack the windshield in a super duty. if the dude driving wasnt shorter then the seat i dont think it would of ended well for him.

3. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

I haul junk and you are 100% correct and then some !!!

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

cant fix stupid!

5. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Typical John Deere...

6. Squires

Squires Senior Member

truck is still in the yard it seems?
    maybe tip'd the pallet over with the fork lift?

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

That loader will fit my tractor, I'll give em $100 for it due to the scratches that are probably on it now!

8. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member

I wonder if they just got back from doing a demo showing and hit a bump in the customers yard ?

9. clinicalenginee

clinicalenginee Junior Member

You mean Gravity isn't recognized as a restraint by DOT?

I really hate:realmad: the people that don't strap stuff down in enclosed trailers during grass season. Just cause its enclosed, doesn't mean the ZTR can't come flying through the side of the thing when you get hit or roll the entire thing over!!! If you take that same person who doesn't strap down equipment and change the load to a muscle car in that trailer, its a whole different story. They'll have that thing snugged up tight because they don't want any damage done to it. If setting the Parking brake on the ZTR or skid steer is good, why isn't just as good for your muscle car? It just amuses me...

10. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

yep , there are a lot of posers out there . and much amusement also

11. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

why headache racks are your friend!

12. 03sd

03sd Member

We lost a pickup due to this, a carnie was hauling a tilt-a-whirl not secured he swirved to miss the orange barrels we had closing one lane of traffic hwy 41 in WI. the large steel plates that go on the ground fell off bounced over the cab of a chevy 1 ton and landed on the hood the foreman was in the truck when this happened. you might as well say the 6.2 was smashed to the ground the carnie driving the semi never stopped but the state patrol caught up with him we found out he didn't even have a cdl.