1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sector from C8 Moldboard on a C7.5?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jwbakerjr, Jan 11, 2010.

1. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

I want to replace my old C8 Moldboard with a C7.5 if it will work with my sector, A frame, Springs, etc. as it is in need of more repair than I want to do.

I know the sector I have is 15" and it measures about 51 1/2" wide where it mounts to the moldboard and the moldboard opening for connecting measures about 51 3/4" wide. (See Pictures).

Will this work?

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

a C-8 and a C7.5 should use the same sector, its the ST series that uses a different sector and it will not interchange with the C series plows
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You can use any C series (Husky series) moldboard on a 15" sector, ie. anything from a C7.5 all the way through to a C9. So what you wish to do will work fine.
  4. jwbakerjr

jwbakerjr Junior Member

Thanks for the information!!