1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sectional pushers finally arrived today

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DellDoug, Nov 9, 2009.

1. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Well we will see how well they work and how tough they are: :) First impressions are very high quality and very light weight. We ordered them all QA for loaders. Can't wait to try them out!! tymusic

P1020044.JPG

P1020047.JPG

P1020048.JPG

P1020051.JPG

2. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Looks great! How do you like the 521's?

3. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

We really like the "E" series 521's. 130hp and 23 000lbs .They push and work great!!!

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Look good! Have a great season with those new pushers

5. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

wow well i fineally get to see these how these things work from a consumer point of a view let us know im sure a lot of us would like to see pics as well

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Nice equipment...here's hoping you get lots of snow :drinkup:

7. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Thanks Guys!! We will certainly keep everyone posted. You can bet we will be happy to give an unbiased opinion. We really like Horst and are also curious exactly how the Arctic's will perform!!

8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Looking good Doug.

9. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

Keep up the posts. Interested to see how well they work for you. I will be getting a new Kage innovations plow for my new bobcat next week. I will send pics, vids and feedback once into the snow.

10. Knockah22

Knockah22 Senior Member

Great looking pusher! Good luck this season.

11. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Can't wait to hear your opinions!

12. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Looks real nice!!! Hope it works as good.!!!1

13. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Hey Guys, I promise we will stress test these pushers and give a full report. We have them going on machines from 2.5 yd - 3.5 yd in size so they will get full work out in different locations and operator styles. We will keep you all posted. :nod:

14. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

Thanks for a the well wishes. Good luck to all of you as well.

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great....i like snow

16. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

i can't wait to see those in action, i had started a thread about those sectional pushers, wanting to know what people thought of them, but no one answered, judging by the responses here, i am going to asume that they are a newer thing and not many people have tried them yet, so i hope you post pictures and comments after your first snowfall

17. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

You can count on the comments and feedback. Pictures? Well if the storm goes well I should be able to get some but.....

18. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, I always enjoy seeing your pictures.

19. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

From what i hear they are a great product. How many did you buy?

20. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

We purchased 4 14' loader pushers. This should be a good sampling through out our fleet. We have a good feeling about the Arctic pushers as well but we will have four of our tried and true Horst units sitting in the yard just in case we have a problem with them. I Hope we don't have to load up the float and go swap blades this winter season. :dizzy: