1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Second Snowfall in Central NY....

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Frozen001, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Got about 4 inches last night and going to get 4-7 inches today... will post some pictures later today....

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Frozen001... Idk where your from in upstate but im from near bville area and it looks like fulton,oswego, central square have takin a beating from this lake effect. It doesnt look like the bands shifted since last night and I see most shcools are closed that way. I gota assume its very bad up there. Any reports anyone?

3. T.French

T.French Member

Hi all,
    I'm in pulaski I had to plow all my accounts this morning.From Tinker Tavern road. North 3-4" last night,probably 6"yesterday.From Tinker Tavern Rd. South
    (My jobs end about Rt. 104)8-12" last night.Probably 6" yesterday.Ive had about4 hours sleep in the last 3 days.Alot had to do with picking up my new(used) truck. :drinkup:

4. Chevy05

Chevy05 Member

Ryan from B'ville here We got 4'' over night early morning, and still coming down...( i think im not home right now)

Later..Ryan

5. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

I'm in Rome and it has been snowing at a pretty good clip all day so far... should be a pretty good amount by the time is stops

6. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Pictures.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Down in Pompey....only a few inches yesterday....

8. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

looks like the storm that is suppose to drop up to 6 inches in mass tomorow from 6-6:bluebounc

9. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

where i plow there was 14"(ayer,groton,fitchburg) thats an average fitchburg got the most of all payup

10. ClaytonR

ClaytonR Member

wow

wow..that is a lot of snow...we got like 4"s then it turned to rain here in the Philly area :mad:

11. Hiwire

Hiwire Member

Seville,
    You are in Pompey? Im in Lafayette. Howdy neighbor
    Ray:salute:

12. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

HEY RAY and Seville !!!!!!!!! Long time no post...........

Freezing rain right now in the Oswego area ! Good thing I
    pretreated with Magic Salt earlier !................geo

13. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

We got about 7" up here in Southern Jefferson county last night and this AM over about 1/4" of ice. Looks like the lake effect machine is starting to kick in now calling for 12+ tonight and lakesnow all weekend.

14. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

HEY RAY and Seville !!!!!!!!! Long time no post...........

Still around....lurk alot. At the other site too. Yesterday's heavy wet snow (base) kept tripping my blade pretty good. Looks like we're in for some steady lake effect for next week.