1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Second Push Of The Season

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Feb 10, 2010.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Well lol..... I didn't get to push any snow in the truck today. Because some little snot decided in a parking lot to unlock one of my hubs when I had my truck off and when I got in and started it, I had it in 4x4 and it made a bang and 4x4 gone. So I atleast plowed my own drive and the 500-600ft of sidewalk I do with the quad. And this is the storm I was suppose to get 5-8 in but I got an inch so................ ENJOY!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I didn't even get that much.

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

haha what you get a dusting?

4. Newfie Ranger

Newfie Ranger Member

hey tailpipes, your quad does a tidy job. nice pics.

5. wenzelosllc

wenzelosllc Senior Member

The beacon is a nice touch.

6. scag413

scag413 Junior Member

Wow...that quad does a nice job. Good work.

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

new wear bar $10
    some new carrage bolts $5
    clean job plow does PRICELESS

lol thanks guys. now all I have to do is fix my truck and I will be set to go lol.

8. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

You need to sell that thing a get a GMC :D In do time right;)

9. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I have to fix it first now lol. I am not gonna sell it without the 4x4 working lance haha. Wanna sell me your truck, better yet sell me the meyers off of your OBS GMC

10. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

Sure what truck you want? The 06 is falling apart (half the interior lights work, heater shuts off when on high, starting to smell burning wires cant figure it out, and when you open up the door the switches go dead) then the 98 is staring to make a clicking sound in 4 wheel from the passenger side, maybe cv? haven't got to look at it yet. For the meyers plow do yourself a favor a run from them:laughing: the only reason I put that on the 98 was I took it of my 88 to sell the truck and didn't have the cash for a better plow.

11. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

LMAO dude your making me want to buy another ford now :laughing: and meyer plows do suck, I had one on my f350 and I never plowed with it and it gave me issues with wanting to work lol. I dont want the 98 I already have one lol

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

:laughing:I will give ya 8k for the 06 and 1k for the 98 :D:drinkup:

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs