1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by salopez, Aug 21, 2009.

1. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I have a 99 350 with the most uncomfortable bench seats, that I want to replace.

Does anyone know if I can bolt f150 seats in there? I have a good opportunity for a cash for clunkers seat replacement but they only have 150's...

thanks for your help.
  2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I think the F-150 has a smaller cab where the seat is narrow compared to the super duty
  3. salopez

salopez Senior Member

but will they bolt in? i can live with a little narrower so long as i have some back comfort!
  4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I honestly do not know... I would take and measure it. You could make anything fit if you really want to
  5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

you know i just havent decided how bad I want it to fit...was kind of hoping it would just line up...I will be measuring this week.
  6. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Just make sure the seat will sit flat somewhere on the floor pan and start drillin'. We put 2004 Lincoln Navigator captain seats in my friends 1996 F150 that had a bench.
  7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Too bad your in Maryland. We have a junk yard with 50 or more trucks of each brand sitting in a row for parts. Try calling a junk yard and pick their brain. Ask them if they have seats that will fit in your cab. What years would they be? Might take a few calls but I bet you get answer.