1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seats

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by baldy548, Sep 30, 2012.

1. baldy548

baldy548 Junior Member

I have a 2005 2500 hd regular cab with the base seat, the one that the center piece does not fold. I would like to upgrade. Does anyone know where to locate a new seat that would work and have the integrated seat belts or what years and seats from other gm trucks would I be able to swap in?

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Try eBay, or lkq.

3. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

2000 to 2007 Silverado's or Sierra's, try junkyards, LKQ usually is able to get you one in the color you want but they're not shy on what they charge for these. Also try craigslist looking for guys listing trucks that they are parting out.

4. Plow More

Plow More Senior Member

look on craigslist or anywhere where someone is parting out a truck and buy the seats from that i have heard of people crossing brands for parts they want in their vehicle so you could probably make almost anything fit you just need to find what you like best