1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by long0, Feb 10, 2003.

1. long0

long0 Senior Member

Has anybody found a place to buy a quality seat cover for your truck? I have the bucket seats, with the seat belt built into the seat, and I cannot find anyplace locally that sells anthing that fits. I have purchased 3 different ones, and none of them will work due to the seat belt. :realmad:

2. M.C.A.

M.C.A. Member
    from WI

3. long0

long0 Senior Member

Thanks for the info, but for $235, I think I will keep searching.
  4. Try Summit.... Summit and search for seat covers....[​IMG]
  5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I assume that you have the bucket style seats with the seatbelt built in.

You might try JCWhitney, they have many different styles of covers, I know you said locally, but their shipping and handling charges are usually pretty cheap.

Of the places that you have been, can anyone custom order covers? I have been told that Advanced Auto, and maybe even pepboys can order a set cover in just about any configuration. Sorry I cant be of more help.
  6. wyldman

wyldman Member

If you don't wanna spend big money,buy a cheap set,and cut a hole in them for the seatbelt.
  7. That was going to be my next suggestion....
  8. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

go to wal-mart and buy a 2 dollar towel. works good for me. just tuck it into the head rest and the seat. you can even get Fancy ones like super man and blues clues!!;)
  9. long0

long0 Senior Member

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried all the local shops, and nobody knew what I was talking about with the integral seat belts, or if they did, they did not know how to order the custom cover. (We have a lot of really bright people that work in this valley)

A set came onto e-bay yesterday, so I snagged them. $95 including shipping.