1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Got Grass?, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

I've been looking everywhere localy for a clear plastic seat cover, with no luck. Reason for this is my new truck 2500HD LS with 40/20/40 fabric seats. I know the fabric will be trashed getting it wet, jumping in and out coverd in snow. and mud/grass/leaves when landscaping. I see the fabric ones everywhere, but not the waterproof plastic ones. Anyone know anywhere that sell them? at this point I'm willing to order over the net if I have to. And no dont tell me to put a tarp or plastic bag on the seat.
  2. MTCK

MTCK Senior Member

I can't remember for the life of me the name of the company but they make a neoprene seat cover, and make them for most custom seats. Wet Okeal or something like that. Performance was the name of the catalog I saw them in, and they had different ones for toyotas and chevy's and some other makes. Sorry I can't remember better, but hope this helps.

3. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Hey MIke, check out www.cabelas.com
    One of the hunters on the edmunds threads
    sez they have the waterproof ones you are
    looking for.......................Geo.
  4. pacodiablo

pacodiablo Junior Member

these are Saddleman Neoprene covers i found at cabela's

"The Saddleman XL Neoprene universal seat covers are
    water-, stain- and mildew-resistant to ensure that the seats of your expensive truck or SUV are fully protected from the dirt, mud and debris you encounter while in the field or on the water. A specially formulated face material is fade-resistant so the covers stay sharp for the life of your vehicle. Foam backing provides an extra layer of comfort. Slip on installation requires no tools and is easily accomplished in a matter of minutes. A patented universal bench style design fits seats with molded or adjustable head rests and seats without headrests. "