1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seasonal Pricing Help Please

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by mmmelch1, Oct 2, 2009.

1. mmmelch1

mmmelch1 Junior Member

I checked through the search results but couldn't get any good info on the topic. I am new to plowing and a customer wants me to figure a seasonal price to plow there driveway. I'm in NH and I'm gonna base it off of 12-15 events and will plow approx every 4 inches. I'm going to charge $25 per push but my question is when figuring out a seasonal price how many times do you figure you will push per storm. I feel like it should be twice per storm but I feel like most people would assume one push per storm. How do you figure your seasonal prices? Thanks
  2. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

events times price = cost

I base it on an average of how many times I have went out the last 5 years. I plowed 20 times, then 20 x $$ = cost.

Go with 15 and see how it goes. Then next year adjust.