1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seasonal Contracts resource ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dogplow Dodge, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Can you guys tell me the best way to go about finding a good lawyer that can provide me with a seasonal contract for working here in NJ ? (sorry if good lawyer is an oxymoron):laughing:

Or a seasonal contract, I can buy for next plowing season, and have re-vamped by a local lawyer to ensure it complies with state laws?

I know the contractor requirements for building / construction, as I already have contracts for those, but I would like to start offering seasonal contracts to the commercial jobs I just took on this year. They want them as well, for next season.

This will give me spring, summer & fall to get them reworded and printed up.

Thanks in advance..
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

you need to writeup a guide line of what you want to have in it ,then have a lawyer fill in the legal stuff. Then check with your insurance agent for his stuff.