1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seasonal contract take a look

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by adam5557, Oct 16, 2005.

1. adam5557

adam5557 Member

Hey guys correct me if anythign needs to be changed,it is for resiential

Snow Removal Billing Form

We start plowing when the snow accumulation is over two inches and we add each time we visit to the seasonal contract. In the seasonal contract we bill you for twelve snows. You may make a payment every month or make a one time payment for the whole year. We bill you for five months from November to March. If at any time the season provides more then twelve snowfalls of over two inches then we will bill you by a per push price at then end of the month. If you have any additional questions please give us a call. 248-670-3681.Thank you.

Seasonal Price ______________

Seasonal Price Per Month ______________

Signature: ______________ Date: ______________

2. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

You are not even old enough to drive, or legally sign a contract.:confused:

3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Hi Adam, I'll take a crack at helping you out. Now since your fifteen you'll be using snow blowers correct?
    1. Re-title your contract to reflect what you do and for what year. It helps those keeping records for what year some contract was and for what. I would try something like, "Adam's SnowBlowing Services, 2005/2006"
    2. Snowblowing operations begin with an average minimum snow accumulation of 2". Each visit to the property counts as one billable trip.
    3. Your choice of billing: Monthly or Seasonal. Monthly billing will be invoiced the first week of the following month with 7 day terms. Seasonal billing is for 12 pre-paid, non-refundable trips due prior to any snowblowing. At such time that 12 trips have accumulated, billing will switch to monthly.
    Your Cost Monthly: _________________
    Your Cost Seasonal: ________________
    Signature: _______________________________ Date: ____________

Adam's SnowBlowing Services
    123 St
    AnyTown USA, 12345
    555-123-4567

4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

15 or 50

15 or 50... it's great to see you didn't ignore him or blow him out of the water.

When we get old and can't see striaght enough to push, he will be our replacement. Isn't it nice to know that he received at least a little guidance from experience as he started. He amy even become a Plowsite Vetern and continue the experience and knowledge to the next 15 year old 20 years from now.

Thanks Grn Mtn.

5. Grn Mtn

Its what I like to do, thank you.

6. adam5557

adam5557 Member

thanks grn mtn i appreciate the help

7. theturfsurfer

theturfsurfer Junior Member
    from mtka,MN

I am a little confused. Do you offer a seasonal price or are you just guaranted twelve visits a year.

8. Grn Mtn

good point

well that is a good point, by calling the prepaid catagory seasonal some people may assume it is a one shot deal. you could either make it a real seaonal price by finding out what the high end average for your area is and charge that --say unlimited at $250, or monthly at $15 p/trip.

Oh, Is 2" the norm in your area for residential?, usually 2" is a trigger for commercial.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  9. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

You could also find out what the avg. yearly snowfall is in your area, plug in your trigger and use that as a seasonal price.

10. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

Youv'e helped on my questions so far. Keep up the good work.