1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seasonal Contract 16 Sites Just a little help

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by diesellandscape, Jul 19, 2011.

1. diesellandscape

diesellandscape Member

I have a good customer that wants to switch over to seasonal contracts. The avg site is 1/2 Acre and im figuring around 4400 for the season for 23k sq ft. Its all pgh area. anyone have a contract i can steal?
  2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

You get what you pay for..... spend a few hundred dollars and have your lawyer draw it up for you.... trust me, it will be the BEST money you ever spent.....

3. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Great advice by Mick

Always have a lawyer review your service agreement. If you are looking for contract templates that give you a great starting point that you can customize to fit your particular job requirements, we have something that will help save you time and effort developing your own from ground zero.

Check out www.profitsareus.com and look at our CD titled Snow & Ice Template CD. It has several different contract templates available. If you have any questions, give us a call.