1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Seasonal Condo Snow Bid

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by spitbottle, Jun 8, 2010.

1. spitbottle

spitbottle Junior Member
    from Tamps

I am just starting out....

I am just starting out and I have a new bid coming up for seasonal snow. The current bid was for Landscape and Snow, which totaled $36,500. Which includes salt and snow shoveling.

The Property Manager said she is taking bids for snow. I dont know what happened to the original contract.

I have a few question for some you guys here....

How to know what to bid?
    How do I estimate how much salt I will be using?

This is my first contract. Take in mind I am still young and will be doing the work myself. I may not be working for a lot of money, but this is my foot in the door with the property manager. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

a couple of suggestions, first off, get 30 posts here, then do a couple searches, some on condo bids, some on pricing, etc, you well learn a load of stuff, If after that you have questions, come back here and post again, i well give you a hand