1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

seasonal bidding contracts

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Oct 19, 2008.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I have a seasonal bid I have to submit and I am looking for a breakdown of how things are layed out if you will in the contacts. I have my contracts all written up, I am just looking to add the "seasonal agreement" into them. I guess I am looking to see how you guys word your seasonal stuff, and how you lay out the prices. Like how much each month will cost ya, and how many times. Does that make scence?

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Nov1st to Apr 30th anything over 2 inches will be plowed.Seasonal price divided by 4 or 5 for monthly invoice.

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

See what I've done so far is figure out my price, and what not, and now I need to put it on paper, how should it be written down so it doesn't look tacky.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Type it, instead of using crayons .

Do you have a space for additional comments?

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

i removed my per hour and per push agreement from my contract and now have room and I am going to put my season stuff there. basically I have a little box where i put my per hour and per push numbers if you will, and I would like to layout the season numbers there and not have to rewrite the whole contract again.