1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Searching for a Western Wiring Harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by P_Lo, Nov 17, 2005.

1. (Headlight) harness for a 1999 Ram 1500.

Western Part number: 62917

Thanks,
    P

2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Maybe I can help?

I have a Western Frame mount that was on a Dodge for sale . Also I have a wiring set-up for a Dodge not real sure what Part# it is will check. What are looking to pay? Need some "fix-up" money before the first snow hits. If you know what I mean

3. Let me know your price if it's the right part #.

Thanks,
    P

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

the cross harness for the 99 dodge should have a part number of 26009 (will be on a white tage close to the end for the drivers side)

5. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Frame and Wiring combo

Here is the frame and wiring combo that I was talking about. Hope you an use this. Looking to get $200.00 for both pieces. Let me know if you are interested. E-mail me at keith_480231@netzero.net or pm me here.

frame and wiring 3.jpg

frame and wiring 4.jpg

frame and wiring 2.jpg

6. Crash935

There will be 4 relys on that headlight harness if tis the right one.

7. Is the "cross harness" all I will need?

Thanks,
    P

8. Crash935

You can still use the main vehicle harness and the same headlights, you will need the cross harness, 2 more relays, a few jumper wires, a wire with a diode in it and a power cable with 2 fuses in it.

I'm trying to find the complete cross harness kit part number for you but all my books are at the shop and westerns site isnt being to helpful. This kit has all the extras i listed above.