1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Search

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by tsmith, Jan 3, 2007.

1. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I am unable to use the search option for posts, it used to give me a very broad or sometimes unrelated list. Now I can only get a blank white screen. Any ideas?

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I don't get anything either, just a blank screen. Must be something to do with the site.

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I couldn't get the advanced search to work. The other worked. I will contact the tech

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

are you still having problems?...I just used it and both the search and advanced search worked fine for me...let us know and we will look into it

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Oh ya I forgot. If you put in words that overwhelm? the system you will get a blank page in the advanced area--like the word --Plow. I put in the words Skid steer and it worked. We have had this question come up before awhile back

6. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Seems to be working now, thank you all.:)