1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sean's info pack? for Just snowblowing?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Exact Services, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Exact Services

Exact Services Senior Member

Sean's info pack???

I'm mainly looking for tips on how to write up solid contracts and customer agreements. Nothing is completely sue proof but I want to make sure my contacts and agreements will stand up in court and even will provide adequate ammo for my Insurance Co. to fight off a gold digger suit or claim.

My business focus is 100% residential and for this year snow will be moved with only snow blowers and shovels. My insurance rates are relatively cheap considering my coverage for 2 million and I want to keep it that way.

So with that in mind is it worth the $30 for my business model?

You can PM if you prefer.

Thanks
    :waving:

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

is $30 gonna break you..... didnt think soo.... mine as well get it and get some knowledge about the biz

3. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

I think alot of people could stand to learn more about the biz, and for $30 what have you got to lose.

4. Exact Services

Exact Services Senior Member

Done deal - Sean will get the $29.99
    :waving: