1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sean or Pierre...

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Up North, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Had a goofy thing happen. A day or so ago I clicked on someone's screen name within a thread and clicked on "view public profile" and immediately it closed out the internet. Logged back on and clicked it again and everything was fine. Well, it just happened again, but I'm using a totally different computer. So wondering if it's a bug in the software or something. Anyone else experience this?

2. Up North

Up North Senior Member

When I posted that last message...as soon as I hit "submit reply", it did it again, closed Internet Explorer.

3. Up North

Up North Senior Member

worked fine after that post. Weird.

4. Mebes

Mebes Senior Member

No problems here.
  5. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Buck, Will look into it and see if Pierre can come up with anything...
  6. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Simple fix.....

Don't use Internet Exploder.
  7. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

The problem is most likely with the browser, or with your computer being unstable.

Please make sure that you have downloaded the latest patches and service packs from Windows Update and then reboot your computer.

If you still get the same problem, you may want to try:

- Running an anti-virus to see if there are viruses on your computer
    - Running an anti-spyware tool such as Ad-aware to remove spyware from your computer
    - Using a different browser, such as Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
  8. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

:nono: Do you have to mess up everything you touch? :)
  9. Up North

Up North Senior Member

I try my best Larry...hmmm, where's that Cleveland Indian stuff you sent me? I'll have to hang that stuff up and start pulling for them... :nod: :D