1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE Wisconsin - December 9th Storm Pics

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Badgerland WI, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Badgerland WI

Badgerland WI Senior Member

Grabbed a couple of pics from today in-between the activity. Currently 10" on the ground here in Saukville, Wisconsin and snow is still flying! :dizzy:
    Off to another crazy year in snowfall totals from the looks of things...

Our 98 Suzuki 4x4 Mini Truck UTV

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good...enjoy the snow!:waving:

3. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice machine....I like it. Do you have a lot of ballast in the back?

4. Badgerland WI

Thanks Humvee.
    Actually, no. For this storm, I only had three 50lb bags of salt in the bed and it pushed the heavy wet stuff just fine. This particular truck is really set-up nice for plowing because it has an extra-low granny gear off first gear and puts max power/tq at a nice slow plow speed to help save on the cutting edge. :drinkup:

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

If you don't mind me asking, how much do you have in the mini truck and plow setup? Is that Mibar lift?

6. Badgerland WI

Greg... give me a call 866-373-0829 - I'll be happy to give you more information.

Dan

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!

8. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

does the mini plow and truck work well?

9. Badgerland WI

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, the weathermen said we got 9" here in West Bend. But I'm sure it was more like a foot! I was out plowing for about 19 hours.

11. Badgerland WI

I'll have to agree with you on that one! It sure seemed like 12"+ just to the east of you as well.

It's too bad that the track of this next storm changed...we could've been looking at alot more. Guess we gotta share the greenbacks with guys to the north. payup

12. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Yep, of course tonight and tomorrow it's supposed to rain here so that'll suck...I like that little truck...the only thing I would like to change is the state law limiting them to off road only...lol....I see businesses and the UW of Madison Campus using them, along with the state at some of their buildings.

13. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Do you have any new pics of the truck with the tracks on it?

14. Midwest Pond

Midwest Pond Senior Member

saw the video......wish i could have seen you moving the pile from the end of the driveway....then i'd be sold on it

15. C.Solan

C.Solan Junior Member

Did you clear the sidewalks with the mini truck or by snowblower?

16. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

That's a odd way to plow a drivway, why plow it all to the end and then:confused: use the snowblower?

17. NootDogg

NootDogg Senior Member
    from WI

Come on now. We all know that WI people are always drunk. And if we are not drunk we are just getting primed. LOL

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, well now it's getting time for those guys to share some of that with us..... Been too dry for a while now!payuppayup

19. paponte

paponte Senior Member

I've gotta ask, how you got out of the driveway? That pile stopped that truck dead in it's tracks!