1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE PA and Surronding areas

Discussion in 'Weather' started by J&R Landscaping, Feb 21, 2008.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Just heard on the weather a few minutes ago.

Along the I-95 corridor, 1-3" of snow expected for Friday with an additional coating to 1" on Saturday. The snow will accumulate before changing to sleet/ wintery mix.

All I can say is its about time for something!!! :yow!::nod:payup

2. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

Up here in NEPA we are under a Winter Storm warning for 5-8. I am going to keep on praying for more!

3. 04Sierra

04Sierra Junior Member

You know it's been a bad year when we are all this excited about 1-3. J&R I am right by you in Penndel. Is it me or has it snowed everywhere except Bucks Co.

4. J&R Landscaping

We'll have to meet up sometime!

5. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

penndot was spraying all day today. I even saw some parking lots already salted in the middle of the afternoon :rolleyes:. The storm is supposed to start till tomorrow morning.

6. J&R Landscaping

Ended up with about 2.5". Not to shabby as it put me to work!!

7. GreenManEnvy

GreenManEnvy Senior Member

The official numbers for us were about 2.5", but I cleared 3-4" this morning, and another 3" or so in the afternoon.

8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

7.5 " in my backyard of northeast pa not bad still coming down lighty i'll have some clean ups after my real job is over

9. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

9" of snow here in Honesdale, Pa. It's still kind of an off and on flurry right now. Since yesterday morning. Time to go plow the bosses house, rental properties, 2 warehouses etc. I'm really hyped this morning.

10. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

close to 6" here. Mad a good deal of $$$. Cleared lots multiple times. payuppayup

11. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

just a little more than 3 inches here but i was happy with it

12. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

We got enough here for 12 hrs of pushing. Not bad considering I wrote this season off totally a month ago! Anybody up near Towanda in Bradford Co?? Just wondering what they got up that way.