1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE New Hampshire help needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Dupesy, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

Hi, all. A friend of mine has approximately 20 driveways to plow, and his truck is currently out of service. He's concerned about the predicted snowstorm tonight into tomorrow. The driveways are located in the Exeter/Stratham area. If anyone is interested, please let me know, and I will get you in contact with him. Thanks in advance.

2. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

Why don't you take em? Why is your friend not registered?

3. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

I would take them, but I have enough of my own to do, and still make it to work. My accounts aren't in the same area. I believe he is registered, but won't be able to get to a computer until later tonight.

4. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

Ok Dupe No offense taken I hope..I just seen past threads your always helping him out..Wish I had a friend so dear to my heart just was wondering that all :)
    You could be an undercover shoveler raising the hopes of a good prospective sub(gigggle-giggle) Just checkin :)

5. Dupesy

Dupesy Member

No offense taken. He's a good friend, and I know he'd help me out if I needed it. Now, any takers on the plowing?? :help: