1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE Michigan, Shop and Yard for sale: $ 59,900.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TGS Inc., Sep 6, 2012.

1. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

2400 SF industrial building for sale. 1 garage door, 2 man doors. 2 renovated offices with A/C and new furnace. 2 bathrooms, one in shop portion, one in office. Block construction. Yard is fenced in. I ran my lawn and snow company from here. There is a ton of outside storage, plus there is addition land (included in the price) to expand the fence line. Roof was done about 10 years ago. I have a bigger building and would like to sell this one. Call my cell phone for address. Near John Daly and Michigan Ave.

bayhan plot plan.jpg
  2. TGS Inc.

TGS Inc. Senior Member
    from Detroit

Didn't mention...Shop is in Inkster MI, 48141. The site plan I included was when I considered expanding current building. You can see on plans, "existing 1-story block building". The Shading in area to left was the proposed new building. The plan really shows the potential of the land though and the parking capacity.