1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE Michigan, Plow 4-Hire (oakland macomb)

Discussion in 'Employment' started by gsegan, Feb 24, 2012.

1. gsegan

gsegan Junior Member

Looking to sub in the Warren, Troy, Madison Heights, Southfield, Bloomfield, Ferndale, Hazel Park and surrounding areas this Fri-Sat-Sun (Now that we finally have SNOW :=)

I have a 2500 plow truck w/ Western Plow and have been plowing for 10yrs or so. For the past 5-6 years (w/ no brake downs) I have worked with Cut-N-Trim Landscaping/Snow Removal. But the owner/friend (John Simonyi was only 48yrs old) passed away last May of a Heart Attack while on a riding lawn mower. Not only did I lose my 50-100 Plow accounts when the business was sold, but also lost my boss, neighbor and friend.

So if anyone is looking for help in SE Michigan, please E-Mail me or call 586..eight72, six five niner sev (PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I WILL CALL RIGHT BACK)
    Thanks,
    Gary
    (GS performance)