1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE MICH Have Equipment, Will plow!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by NankoGroup, Dec 1, 2005.

1. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

I have an f350 dually stakebed with an 8 foot western plow, brand new single stage snow blower, and two strong backed workers. We would prefer to work in Western Wayne county, but we are flexible. My truck is comercially plated and I will adjust my insurance to meet the requirements of your company. Please PM me or give me a call at 734 306 4255. Thanks, Ted

2. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

Sounds nice. Maybe if i had a plow i would have a better shot. lol. Best of luck to ya!

Mike

3. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

Ill sell you mine!

4. hemi2008

hemi2008 Member
    from Georgia

why

Why do you want to sell it?:bluebounc

5. NankoGroup

NankoGroup Junior Member

I think I am going to sit out this season and start out next spring with lawn care and then next winter I will already have plowing accounts comming into the season. I dont have anywhere to store my truck and trailer besides in my driveway! So if you know anyone who wants or needs them, drop me a line!!