1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SE Mich 8' Pusher, 8' Arctic Plow, 7'6 Boss Poly Sport, Western Pro-Flo, Western 1000

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by smoore45, Apr 2, 2012.

1. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

I've got some equipment up for sale in the Southeast Michigan Area. Box, Arctic Plow and Western Pro-Flo are in Monroe. Boss and Western 1000 are located in Flat Rock.

8' Arctic Contractor Grade Plow -- Pro-Wings, new Hand-Held Controller, showing some wear but is in full working order. Wiring and Mount for 2003 Super Duty $1200.
    Western Pro-Flo Hitch Mount Spreader -- Full working order. Controller and harness included. $750

*****Sorry No Pics yet, but will have them soon********
    8' Loader Push Box -- 3 years old, Good condition, good rubber edge and shoes ready to use -- $1000
    Western 1000 Hitch Mount Spreader -- Good condition, newer bottom bearing. Includes Vibrator, Harness and Controller. $700
    Boss Sport-Duty 7'6" Poly plow - Good condition,Comes with set-up for 2004-08 F-150, harness, controller, mount -- $1500

Prices are negotiable. Package deals. Send me a PM and/or post. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0535.jpg

IMAG0537.jpg

IMAG0541.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

IMAG0544.jpg

2. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Here are some pictures of the Boss Sport Duty and Western 1000 Salter.

croppedsnowplow.jpg

Western_Crop.jpg

Plow_down.jpg

3. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Arctic Plow and Western Pro Flo have sold. I have better pictures of the Boss, just send me a pm with your email. Make offers, thanks.