1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SD or HT out there?

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by brad11ny, Feb 7, 2011.

1. brad11ny

brad11ny Senior Member

I am looking for and SD or HT for an 04 TJ, anybody selling one out there? I am in the northeast.

2. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

cmon..... someones gotta have one.....

3. brad11ny

brad11ny Senior Member

I know right... how do you like that snow way? Do you like the full trip? Does it trip often?

4. hillbillydeluxe

hillbillydeluxe Senior Member

well... long story short. It's not heavy duty enough. most of the plows for jeeps are "light duty" and I was trying to use it for commerical applications. ( small parking lots) and had my share of issues. If i was just plowing my personal driveway and maybe grandma's... Snoway would be perfect... but if your putting your jeep to work you need atleast a fisher ht, or SD/HD IMO.

5. brad11ny

brad11ny Senior Member

I agree with you, that's why I am looking for the ht or sd, I am not looking to do commercial, however, you never know I may get some small lots. I had a cj7 with a fisher about 10 years ago and loved it.

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict