1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SD gusy lets see some pictures

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EPPSLLC, Nov 6, 2008.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

SD guys you are are getting pounded . . . .the news said 30''+ COME ON!!!!!! :realmad:

2. m2low

m2low Member

They are getting hit good today - I live on the east side of the state, and they have 7000 people without power, this could be why he cannot get pics posted - I am hoping that drops some on the eastern half of the state tonight yet, nothing to speak of on the ground yet.
  3. BOBBB

BOBBB Junior Member

I found a pretty good weather cam shot from Deadwood,SD. Looks to be 50mi NW of Rapid City

4. m2low

m2low Member

they are talking over 5 feet out west in the hills - with high winds, should be a great storm to get pics of when its over - I just wish some of that would fall about 5 hours east for me :D
  5. m2low

m2low Member

EPPSLLC Senior Member

wow thats amazing
  7. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

Last I heard Deadwood SD was at 39 inches and snow was falling at 4 inches an hour.....Western ND in Hebron was at 9 inches and were expecting between 12-15 inches...Its the Deer opener in ND this weekend....Its going to be a messy hunt.
  8. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Just heard about 2 minutes ago deadwood area has 42"+ and drifts up to 20' high.. I think we are canceling our deer hunting for opener weekend...

9. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

wow :eek: i just seen it on the K.C. new's

i sure hope we get some of that this year :D

10. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

Looks like we all get the same stories on our news! They were showing pictures of the drifts wow!:dizzy: They showed a pic of a truck with a V plow on it that couldn't even get out of its own way ...looked like a slippery mess!
  11. NorthDakota

NorthDakota Member

same video here.
  12. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

Easy tracking
  13. VAhighwayman

VAhighwayman Senior Member