1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SCT Live wire 9600 Ford tuner FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by J&R Landscaping, Aug 31, 2010.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I have an SCT Live Wire PCM flash tool 9600 series Tuner for sale. This was purchased brand new back in July 15 2010. I have since traded in the truck for a new truck and can not use this any more. Tuner is in Brand new condition, and has only been used 3 times on 1 truck.

This tuner will fit a 2003-2007 Ford with the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel. It may work on other applications do your research. It was on a 2006 F250 6.0L PSD.
    This will add up to 150 HP!

Works Awesome; plugs into OBD port. I have all original packaging, CD, both connection cables and the SCT emblem that comes with it.

Paid $ $559 + Tax back in July

Asking $475 Buyer pays shipping from Zip code 19007 or I may be able to meet with-in a reasonable distance.
    PM, Call, Text, or Email me. AOL address is in Profile. 267-934-6459-Joe
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Bump it up!!!