1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

scrap run

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ram4x443015, Feb 3, 2012.

1. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

will the truck was in the shop so i had to use the car this was not me but i had to get a pix wesport

1109101035.jpg

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Did he have a cab waiting to take him home after he dropped the scrap off?

3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Crap, he made more than I did today.lol

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

That would be my guess, he was cleaning up around the shop/home and hauling the whole car in as scrap iron. I can't imagine anyone is that dumb otherwise

5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

LMAO, how far from there is the scap yard? I wonder if he made it all the way, prob. either broke car, or cops got him.

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

7. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

I know that guy , Scrappin is just a side job for Gary .

He works loadin trucks at a local farm :laughing:

overload3.jpg

8. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

9. ihdriver7088

ihdriver7088 Senior Member

only here in ohio lololololololol

10. Salty dog

Salty dog Member

That gary sure is dumb , got plenty of helpers , but no room for tools :cry:

overload.jpg

11. clinicalenginee

clinicalenginee Junior Member

Almost as good as these clowns. That is a Biohazard specimen fridge which they ripped the door off and strapped it to the trunk. This allows them a bigger payload for their saturn. They also took a bunch of used air filters that had aluminum frames. Then to top off their run, they loaded up the back seat with fan motors. Thats the last place I would go dumpster diving is the dumpster at the hospital.

0105121345b.jpg