1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Scott at Buyers is the Man!

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Red Bull Junkie, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Red Bull Junkie

Red Bull Junkie Senior Member

I had some concerns about an order we placed for the new SHPE 6000 and LS4 and so I shot a message to Scott Moorman ( The Director of Engineering @ Buyers). Not sure if dealing directly with customers is even his job, but he obviously took the time to do a little research and was able to email the info I needed. I can't say enough about how the little things like that make me feel confident about doing business with Buyers. Thanks Scott.Thumbs Up

2. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

That is awsome to hear. Thats why they are movin up in customers. Because of the stuff they are doin like this and many of the other things AGREED

WAY TO GO SCOTT !!!!!!Thumbs Up

3. FatboyJr.

FatboyJr. Junior Member

I second that. Scott was able to point me in the right direction to fix a wiring problem I had. Must say Top Notch. Thanks Scott.

4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Scott has help me with several things and the few problems ive had he made right or has offered to make right! They have a life long cutomer here!!!

THANKS SCOTT and Have A great christmas!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

5. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

Scott Moorman is the reason I stay with SnowDogg. He has helped me with every problem we have had. Thank you Scott

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Last year I had some issues with a spreader so I sent Scott a message asking for some advice. He had the guy who designed the spreader call me direct and we worked through it. Incredible service!

7. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys! Thanks for the kind words. As you can imagine there is a whole team working with me to keep SnowDogg growing and successfull.
    We'll keep working to make the upcoming year is one of continuous improvement, excellent customer service, and lots of snow!

On behalf of Buyers Products, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

8. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

I have to agree he took time to answer my questions prior to m purchase and again when I was hooking up my truckside portion of the harness (headlight adapters). His participation is the biggest reason I went with a snowdogg plow for my purchase and couldn't be happier.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

9. TKO1

TKO1 Member

Scott helped me through all of my VX issues and went way above and beyond to make things right. Other plow guys are always asking me about my plow and I tell them it is great but even better is the customer support through Scott and his team. Thank you Scott.

10. bayshoreinc

bayshoreinc Junior Member

Sent Scott a PM 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a reply. I'm thinking winter will be over before I hear anything back.

11. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Obviously I missed it. I'll check my messages and get back to you.

12. bayshoreinc

bayshoreinc Junior Member

Scott has quickly taken care of my situation. Obviously just got missed by accident. I'm sure he gets a lot a Private Messages and this one was overlooked.

So just one last thing to say, "SCOTT AT BUYERS IS THE MAN".

13. ctnative

ctnative Junior Member

Scott,

Can you provide some insight on the normal turnaround time for a replacement controller? I contacted the business that I purchased it from and they provided me the shipping label. I shipped it back (already received on at your location Thursday) but they were unable to provide any shipping info for the replacement. My controller was returned under RMA #80211.

Jon
    Righteous Home Improvements, LLC

14. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Hard to say. The return and the replacement order are two different things, so it totally depends on the dealer. If they are waiting for us to issue a credit, ill check on it Monday. Did they say one was shipping to you?

15. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

Thanks for the replacement parts Scott, they came just in time for our little event we had yesterday, unfortunately a pin did break off on my plow side hookup and I will send u a picture shortly, the plow is now unuseable. It is the ex80 that I bought last november....
    Thanks again Mr. Moorman

16. ctnative

ctnative Junior Member

Originally I was told one would ship once they saw I shipped mine out to you. I called again to advise I shipped it and obtain a tracking number and they told me I'd only hear back it she could provide it. I'll call them back Monday if one doesn't show up on my doorstep today. Thanks.

Jon

17. ctnative

ctnative Junior Member

Scott,

I've contacted my dealer on 3 different occasions and am extremely frustrated. As posted above I contacted them with the issues I had with my new spreader (TGS07) during my only storm and after 4 days of never being able to personally speak with a tech got one of the associates to tell me it sounded like a controller issue (like I've read on here). They provided me with a shipping label to send the controller to Buyers (RMA #80211) and claim they would ship out a replacement. I'm tired of calling the dealer especially since they have not returned my latest call of 48 hours ago. I live an hour away from the dealer and am at wits end. I just want to know when when a replacement will arrive so I can ensure my spreader will function correctly for the next storm. Can you check on the status as you offered above? My personal email is jonathan.brandt@gmail.com and cell is 443-341-7690 if you'd like to continue this dialogue off-line. I appreciate any assistance.

Jon

18. DIRISHMAN

Hey I know where your comin from and totaly understand the frustration,exspecialy when you have followed all that was told of you .But I do have faith in Scott .he will most deffinatley Come threw for you as we all have seen on here many of times.If all elese Try contactin Jim from ESI even though I Understand he is not related to your issue .But He is a Stand up kinda Guy with his Outfit,He does have a good Repore with Scott from Buyers and could may help ya resolve your Issue.Being that I have seen Jim help out in the past.......JIM's number 1-877-361-2227 ex47 hope this can help ya out a little bit.......let us know how it all works out Thumbs Up

19. ctnative

ctnative Junior Member

Thanks for the comment. Based on all the positive comments on this site I have no concerns Scott will make it right. My real frustration lies with the dealer who appears unresponsive to the "little man" an hour away. In hindsight I would have paid a little more for the spreader from the local dealer I met recently.

20. DIRISHMAN

Oh hey jon no problem good luck.