1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Scored on a Snowex, I think

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vincent, Oct 10, 2008.

1. vincent

vincent Senior Member

This will be my first year as a plow o/o. Bought a lightly used boss sport duty.

While looking for a tailgate spreader, I scored a new one on Craigslist for $1050 plus shipping.

Now having a dealer down the street, they wanted $1599 plus tax on the 575.

Money is Money.

Now Im looking for a backrack and lights.

Also, for all those that contribute to this forum, thanks
    Vincent

2. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

You should post some pics. My dad and I are working on getting my Snowex spreader installed. We're almost done.

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Good price; if it inculdes the vehicle mount controller and harnesses, oh an depending on the freight cost.

4. vincent

vincent Senior Member

Got it yesterday, included everything stated above.$1190 total to my door. Not bad, when everyone else is getting $1599 plus tax.

5. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

I just bought a Sno-ex 1875 for $250 and then i gave them $100 to meet me half way! Then i hooked it up when i got home and everything worked!! Now that was a steal!

6. Sealer

Sealer Member
    from Ne, Pa.

Wow landscapes, that was a great deal! I thought I scored on my 1875 in may for 400. Still had to buy a new auger motor, which I got that for $100.00. It came with 2 working controllers and all the wiring from front to back......and of course the swing-away brackets too. Gotta love it when ya score on the deals.....:nod:

7. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

Yea that guy def didn't know what he had!:drinkup: