1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Scoopdogg 12' tripedge pusher like new

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kc2006, Sep 14, 2016.

1. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

I'm selling a scoopdogg 12' tripedge snow pusher, I bought it new last year and it was used in 3 events for a total of 18 hours. It looks brand new, the only warn paint is where the loader bucket pushes against it, and that was sprayed down a couple times to keep from rusting. It did a good job, I was cautious to buy it because I couldn't find any reviews, but it worked well, cleaned very nicely and gave no problems in the little use it saw. The one even was 11 hours and never had to readjust the cutting edges or anything. Selling because I didn't take on lot it was used on and don't plan on getting into the larger stuff again.

Was paid almost 5400 after tax in November, asking $4000. Trying to make room for a new garage I'm building so free up some space for me and save some money for you.

2. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Bump. Shes like new.