1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Schramm Air Compressor

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by mcwlandscaping, Jun 29, 2011.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

A few months ago i bought a 1945 all original Schramm 125 (i think that's the #) air compressor. I would like to restore it but can't find any model/serial numbers on it nor can i find anything really helpful in searches online. Anyone have any ideas on where i can find information on this thing? I didn't pay much for it so if i can't find something for it scrapping it would get me my money back but i think its a real neat piece of old machinery that i would like to restore.

Thanks for any help/advice!

2. SDeVoe

SDeVoe Junior Member

Have you tried contacting Schramm? They are still very much in business, they don't build compressors anymore, but i believe they still have alot of information about their compressors. Their website is www.SchrammInc.com.