1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Schneider Plowing photos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SchneiderPlowin, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Well I thought I would put a few pictures of out equipement..... hope you enjoy

2. Triton2286

Triton2286 Senior Member

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

:laughing:........

4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Wow I love that setup. Have been thinking about getting one too!

5. Well I must not be that smart today, I thought that I could post from my phone, guess not!

6. Finally worked

Mobile office !

image.jpg

7. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Where in Wisconsin are you?

8. The big town of Janesville, how about you?

9. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Didn't. Gm have there big truck plant there?

Nice office

10. Janesville had the oldest gm plant which was also paid for!!! But let's close it and pay for to sit and become awful looking ! Lol oh well, the market sucked here for a long time... It's just coming back!!! Good thing I never worked there. But a year after there were about 25 new "plow companies" thinking that there half ton pick and there homeowner plow was going to make them rich, oh and who needs ins..... Oh and did I mention undercutt....... One of my contracts was for 185.... Was cut down to 35perpush..... I let him have it and I got it back half way through year at double my price... Lol:laughing:

11. Oh and to answer your question Tahoe and yukon and medium duty here

12. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Fixed your Photo. I like what you did with your saltdogg controller. I need to do that to mine. Maybe you can shed some light on how you got it in there.

What mount is that? Is it a Ram mount and attached to passenger seat bolts? I got one new siting in my garage.

image (2).jpg

13. wewille

wewille Senior Member

I'm just north of you in Oregon. We do most of our plowing there as well. Very sweet office. More pics would be great!

14. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

That's all you have for equipment, a laptop?!?!

15. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

Any more pics?

16. Lol, no two 8611 blizzards, cat 246 with 10 pusher, rtv1100, couple saltdoggs,

image.jpg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  17. I think I can find few more

image.jpg

18. One of the ford

image.jpg

19. Grassman.... Take your cup holders out, use a rotozip, on left side, be careful not to go to deep, your air vent for the rear are under there cut an two inch hole to get wires through and two self tapping screws holding bracket... Yes it's the ram mount I love it...... I should have done this about two years ago, so much safer.....

20. Thanks !!!