1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Schematic for 85 K20

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by dneiding, Oct 21, 2008.

1. dneiding

dneiding Member

I am trying to wire a 7-pin round trailer adapter. I bought the wiring kit that plugs in-line to the factory wire harness and comes out with 3 pins and a ground. The 7-pin connector will connect to that and then you wire the aux. power, reverse light and electric brake separately. So I am trying to find the reverse light in the wire harness.

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic on-line or do you know the color of the reverse light. I took the tail light off and it looks like it might be a green wire however it’s pretty faded and a little painted over so I am not sure.
  2. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

The center pin no the 7 pin plug should be the reverse lights....Take both tail light off to see if you can see the color on the other one...Or open up some of the loom to see the color....
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Reverse light wire is light green. :waving:
  4. dneiding

dneiding Member

Found it and got everything wired and working.