1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Scanned again?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by JD PLOWER, Aug 20, 2003.

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

I think we are being scanned again, I just looked at "who's online" and counted 28 guests looking at John D's truck pull thread :eek: .
  2. wyldman

wyldman Member

I kinda thought the same thing again,as I've noticed it too.I've noticed guest doing all kinds of wierd stuff.

I wonder if the traffic looking at the truck pull stuff may have been linked over from another site ?
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Ive noticed A lot more guests on than normal. I'm guessing just people who love plowing. I wonder how they all find there way here.:confused:
  4. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Probabbly just the summer time kids on last minute plowsite visit before school. I noticed the internet in general has been kinda slower since June.
  5. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Look at the views the thread on American Choppers has had in the last month alone:eek: .When i started that thread back in March,I had no idea it would have close to 10000 views,and well over 300 posts. They have the link to it on the OCC fan site too.
  6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The OOC thread is very popular. When i look at who's online I noticed the guest mainly viewing THe american choppers thread. I follow that thread and it really is a great thread:nod: