1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Say Good Bye

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LAB INC, Aug 30, 2007.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Well Guys Its Allmost Over Summer Is Comeing To End Cant Wate To Fall. What You Guys Think Will It Be A Better Year Then Last ????

2. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

lets sure hope so! almanac says really bad winter! just no 3 footers please

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Sorry. I like my 85 today! Besides I'm having fun right now in the Off Topic :D

4. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

It is Oct 8 and we set record highs Sat(89, Sun 91, and Today 90. Holy moly this is insane.

5. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Well hopefully we payed back with white gold for all these warm temps so late in the year..

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea these temps are ridiculous. Broke another record in my area 87 (average 65). The thing that I hate the most is when people say this is nice weather we are having. I say nice you like this nice hot, sticky air? They dont say much after that:dizzy: :eek:

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Us guys in the lake effect area could get this year if it stays warn late into the season. All it takes is one Alberta Clipper passing over the warm lake and BAM ! 4 ft of snow over night!:eek:

8. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

maybe summers over where you are its around 90 here

9. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone catch DTN's online Weather forecast today ? La Nina is back.
    Its not a Rosie picture for alot of the US for Snow :cry:
    However my lil slice of the US should be just slightly higher then average.
    Ohio SW PA and SW NY hang on boys you should be good to go above average, Extreme Northern New England should be good too. New England and Southern New England doesnt look good.
    Northern Plains was a good report too.

10. Ole Tower

Ole Tower Senior Member
    from MAINE

I*M No Weather Expert but I Am Ole & here in Central MAINE for the past few yrs WE have had very Mild Winters--Lots of Freezing Rain-- with very Few Storms that really Needed Plowing?--so I Dono?-but I figure Were DUE! for a BAD Winter!-w/ Lots of Very COLD weather & Lots of Plowable SNOW!-- & Time will Tell?--OleTower--

11. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

12. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I hope they are wrong on that. We have not had a snowy than nornal winter in three years. The last big year was 2003 or 2004 I think something like that. Better snow lots this winterpayup

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

yeah jeep plow it was 2004-2005 we got a ton of snow that year......it was the first time i plowed with my own truck....it was great....it started snowing in december.....and we kept getting storms into march....we also had a few big ones that year too. Don't get worried about that report from noaa, weather people are always wrong. They dont know whats going to happen, until it happens.

14. R&R Repair

R&R Repair Junior Member

but it still says colder than last winter!!!

15. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member