1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Saved by the western!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Rangerman, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

One of my co-workers was driving our 01 Dogde 3500 and pulling our tractor when he got into an accident last tuesday. He rear-ended two cars that were both badly damaged but our western plow mount saved our truck the bumper was only able to be pushed as far as the mount. Now its saving us money in the summer to.

2. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

i wish my mount would stick up a little higher so i can take deer out with minimal damage:D

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

LOL hunting season year around

4. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

That is a huge problem around here to this time it was a kid with a learners permit.:eek:

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

It was a kid driving the dump truck?:confused:

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Zack Morris was save by the bell!:p

7. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

no the kid who caused the whole thing

8. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

I am confused, but wouldn't your co-worker be the one that caused it since he rearended the other vehicles??????????:confused::confused:

9. Rangerman

Rangerman Senior Member

Normally yes but it was really the kids fault it was a chain reaction. All the money/legal stuff is already done i was just commenting on the fact that the western mount saved us a lot more damage.

10. sechracer

sechracer Senior Member

Which is cool, sorry but I was confused... nothing new.... Glad the mount saved you $$ but wasnt hurt.