1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Save the Date! PLOWSITE MEETING 10/20/07

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Vaughn Schultz, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Okay there is too much yapping about a possible plowsite meeting, so here it is October 20th (Saturday), 07:D Location will be decided on wed (9/12/07), so chime in if you want to come so that we may pick a spot that is close to us all. I can tell you right now, that most likely it will be in northern IL, Indiana, or Iowa. Just seems there is a big concentration of people there. Lets all try to attend, I as well as others have driven many hrs to other states to attend plowsite meetings, so stop complaining and drive out:p If we can get enough people maybe we will get a party bus like some guys did in years pastxysport .I have planned this well in advance, so tell your wife, ask your mom or put it on the calender, I hope to see you all there. . . . . . .:drinkup:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Ding ding ding ding ding....count me in.... that'll be my 3 year anniversary on Plowsite...hope e-ones upon their payments!:gunsfiring:

3. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

have fun! I wont be able to make it that day but its ok, not everyone will be able to make it all on the same day.

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

IN,,ill be there for sure :redbounce :bluebounc

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

What the hell! Buffalo NY not good enough for a convention ? We hold the annual Airport snow removal convention and 2008 SIMA . Or maybe there's just too much snow here for you guys to handle!:drinkup: :D :waving:

6. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

Most likley I'll Be there It will be my first....

7. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what I like to hear ! and for the record, I really don't think anyone really knows anyone els here. We are all a bunch of Internet friends. Yes I know its hard to say, Internet friends:p :help:

8. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

i say cleveland, oh. I know there would be a good turnout from ohio guys and it is good middle ground for everyone else. Plus, we could tour the meyer manufacturing building.

9. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Eric or Bryan, could I get another field trip permission form?? :D

10. stroker79

LOL you really feel safe signing a permission slip that he creates?! Look at his signature!! LOL:D

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Ya, I read it earlier today. In case you missed out of the fun last winter, he was going to kidnapp me several times so I could come to the plowsite meetings. My parents thought I would do something dumb or idk what if I went to one of them. My parents didn't think I would do the right thing if I was out with a bunch of older guys. I told them I would be fine but they felt differently, probably still do.

12. stroker79

Oh i know, i read all the posts and was at the meeting. Better luck this year!

13. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

That's a quote from the first Pirates of the Carribean movie.

14. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

So, what to you have planned for us to do? Pin the tail on the donkey?, bob for apples?, Or just get sloppy drunk?

15. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Well I guess that leaves me out! I don't do donkeys....I damn sure don't bob! And I don't drink...guess I could be the DD.

16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Or for those around me..fly out. I would love to come, but not for a $325 air ticket.
    What?:confused: i always thought the computer was coming up with catchy replys to my posts.

17. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

I second the Cleveland Oh. site.

18. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Simple solution...take a BIG MAP and a BIG COMPASS ...go to the ARC from the most members (those of you who took drafting as I did will understand my theory) those who didn't...just measure the damn thing and go in the middle! (bet it's close to me):) :gunsfiring:

19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think like Rockford IL is where we should meet. Or how about woodstock?

20. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

OOOO, Rockford, IL would be good. 20 minutes away for me! :D