1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Save some fuel

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Crumm, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

With the high price of fuel these days I thought some of you plowers might like one of THESE.
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

What will they come up with next?:eek: By the way, how do you insert a link into a post? Thanks!:waving:
  3. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

When you are typing your post look above the box you are typing in. There is a little box that says http://. Click it and it will ask for the text to be displayed and then for the address.
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Thanks again!:waving:
  5. bushwoods1

bushwoods1 Member

Someone needs to get out more! So I guess you have to pick up the whole thing to get the snow off the shovel. Ouch my aching back. :dizzy:
  6. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

I'm waiting for the model with a shock and light to come out, before I order.
  7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

It's the old person that uses a walker snow removal system!
    Just walk with it and it remove the snow. Alot of this stuffs hanging in the garage along with all the kids old bikes.