1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Satellite radio

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Feb 23, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

I dont know how i ever plowed without XM. Its the best plowing innovation in years!
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i hear ya but i listen to sirius... cant wait til they merge:nod:
  3. lawn king

Longest merger in history. Two weeks ago imus said the deal was just a matter of days away.
  4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thats what happenss when its not in the best interest of the politicians....bullsh*t...:realmad:
  5. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

I love my XM.
  6. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

I sure love my sirius radio. Always something to listen to at any time of the day. Usually I listen to the Covino and Rich replay if we're out in the early am and then 80s the rest of the day
  7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have sirius its great
  8. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

I have XM and loved it, but since I got an iPod I don't listen to it any more. It's nice being able to select the music you want, and XM always has stuff I have never heard of. Just my 2 cents
  9. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Love plowing with my sirius!!! Nice not having a commercial every second song.
  10. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

sirius 20 and 21 baby!!!! Occasionally the country station. Cant remember the number.
  11. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Got Sirius for X-mas and have'nt listened to local radio since. Love it!

12. lawn king

I have 3 units (xm). Two portable & 1 built into the stereo on my 2008 silverado. We purchased a beautiful dock from caimbridge soundworks for our kitchen. Both portables are idenical so we just slide a unit out of the dumptruck or the tahoe, bring it in the house & slide it into the dock. Our xm goe's where we go!
  13. slappysdump

slappysdump Junior Member

I love my sirius radio. Howard Stern is the man, plus all the metal channels. Makes plowing even more fun. The weather channel is great too.
  14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

howard is great but you listen to OCTANE 20 best channel on sirius for music
  15. all ferris

all ferris Senior Member

I love sirius so much that I put it in my Skidloader for my plowing enjoyment. I just listen to it over the fm modulator on the worktunes (headphones). Crank up the Hair Nation, Buzzsaw, or Octane when I get a bit sleepy and roll out. Makes 15-24 hour shifts in the loader go by lots faster.
  16. doh

doh Senior Member

Play Boy morning show, then Howard Stern