1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Santa's List

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Santa, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Santa

Santa Junior Member

O.K. boy's and girl's .... it's time to tell Santa what's on your wish list for this year !!!
  2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Santa I've tried to be good this year......

All I want for Christmas is a little time with the family devoid of a typical 12-14" snow storm and some customers who decide that x-mas morning is the time to put a plow on there truck.

3. Acorn

Acorn Senior Member

A snow tripped alarm clock:drinkup:
  4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

not much just an x blade hung from a F350SD powerstroker with care ;)

5. ceaman

ceaman Senior Member

I want a 4x4 Quad (Kawasaki Prarie) with a moose blade, u edge, winch, and a 25 gallon deicer spray tank, a 5th wheel toolbox for the truck, and a pair of motorola talkabouts with NOAA weather.
  6. troy28282

troy28282 Senior Member

I want a new truck and plow setup, with lots of lights! And a big loader.
  7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

All I want for christmas is SNOW:D ,please i beg you,if there really is a santa clause,he would bring me snow!
  8. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

Ill leave santa some cheese, not cookies if he brings me a 3500 duramax diesel with a fisher v plow and v box sander. Ah the power of cheese:D by the way santa, where in CT are you from?

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

would like a tig welder ,shop press, tubing bender and atleast 50" of snow divided over the season.. and oh ya i promise i'll be good next year!
  10. Santa

Santa Junior Member

I live at the NORTH POLE, of course.... but I have a shop in Wallingford, CT. as well.
  11. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

lol. i gotcha
  12. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

wowies santa has a shop in the next town over from mine. Santa may i come visit ive been a good lil plow boy this year. lol

13. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Two Snowmobiles and an enclosed trailer so after I am done plowing I can go play in the snow.:waving:
  14. staley52

staley52 Member
    from Iowa

I would like a central hydraulics system for the ol s10

oh and 10' of snow

I will leave you pretzels, beer and 30 channels of sportsbeside the recliner.
  15. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

I'd like santa to put a tri-ax and a nice big loader under my tree. Also, a new f-350 in my stocking.....

16. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

GORDYO, what kind of snowmobile do you have your eye on? Yamaha just came out with a beauty, called the RX-1. Its their high performance model. Pretty expensive though, i think they are going for like $8,850. www.yamaha-motor.com Mike
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2002
  17. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

All I ever want--ten feet of snow, two inches at a time.
  18. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Mike 97 ss,

I have seen those Yamaha's. Two of them would me nice but I won't be picky. Any sled that will get me around the woods of Maine would be just fine. Right now I rent everytime I go cause as we all know the price of a truck is steep these days and I just bought a used Supercrew a few months ago. No money for a sled for a few years.
  19. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

well i think i've been a good boy so i would like a new powerstoke dump with a 9' plow on her :)
  20. snow

snow PlowSite.com Veteran

I think a Ford F550 setup like pelicans would be a good present.